Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just for Starters.....

I have been hearing about this blogging thing for a while now and have been interested in it, not for any particular reason, so I will try it for a while and see how it goes. I started reading a new book last night and stayed up way to late, it is called the Pilot's Wife. I didn't get very far because it was almost 11:00 p.m. before I started it. What I did get to read was very captivating. I never liked to read when I was in school but now that I am older I really enjoy it. Emily likes to read but the other kids don't maybe they will when they get older. Not a very exciting day around the Hammett household. Matthew is out of town again this week, so it is just me and the kids. We had a calf show this past weekend so we are still trying to recover from that. It takes a few days to rest up from a show. I need to be paying some bills at the shop right now but I am just not into it today. I know these are all just random thoughts but it will take me a little while to get used to writing like this. I am trying to plan a Fall Festival at church and would love any ideas if anyone has any, there are alot of ideas on the internet but I could always use a few more. Well I guess I will go now until I think of something that is actually interesting to write about.....Until Later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment